Marsala is one of my always favorite recipes and is so easy to make in short time! This is a restaurant-quality meal. You can take it any time when you have time.
Braised chicken Marsala is remarkable presented with some entire wheat noodles and a green veggie side like zucchini or asparagus.
This is a perfect example of how tasty, real food does not have to be complicated with this.
- Italian seasoning 2 teaspoons.
- Need to be half teaspoon pepper.
- Salt need to be your test. So u can use 1 teaspoon.
- Add 5 tablespoons divided butter,
- 1 or 1/2 pounds chicken thighs, like fresh meat
- Add whole-wheat flour half cup .
- Marsala wine 1 cup .
- baby Bella mushrooms 13 ounces , sliced it to half and stems removed .
- Mix together the Italian flavoring, salt and pepper in a little bowl and sprinkle over the chicken until equally covered. It pushes on it with your fingers to ensure it truly sticks. Sprinkle the flour over the seasonings, turn the chicken over, and coat all sides.
- In a huge sauté dish over medium-high warmth dissolve 4 tablespoons of the spread. Add the chicken and mushrooms to the dish and burn the chicken until brilliant dark colored on the two sides, 4 to 5 minutes for each side. Expel chicken and mushrooms from dish and put in a safe spot.
- Turn the warmth up to high, empty the Marsala wine into the sauté container, and bubble until diminished considerably, around 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the warmth down to low, put the chicken and mushrooms back in the dish, spread with a tight-fitting cover and stew until chicken is cooked completely through, around 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the lid from the dish, include the rest of the tablespoon of butter, turn the warmth up to medium, and cook for one moment or two to thicken the sauce. Expel from warmth and serve warm over entire grain noodles with a green veggie or plate of mixed greens as an afterthought.